My name is Meredith Espinosa, and I’m an independent programmer. I focus on developing systems and libraries for other developers to use. I am a frequent contributor to the Minecraft modding community, where I’ve helped write some of the core frameworks dozens of mods utilize.
Here is a selection of projects I’ve worked on. More can be found on my GitHub.
- LibCD - Expansions to the data pack system in Minecraft 1.14 and above
- Trion - Sci-fi combat mod for Minecraft 1.15 and above
- Universal Components - Common, compatible storage for items, fluids, energy and data for Minecraft 1.15 and above
- Epicurean - Advanced food system for Minecraft 1.14 and above
- Infra-Redstone 6-bit signal transfer system for Minecraft 1.12 and above
- Aquarius - Additional ocean-related features for Minecraft 1.13 and above
- Cotton Scripting - JSR223-based scripting for Minecraft 1.14 and above
- Bee Productive - Traits and extended honey production for bees in Minecraft 1.15 and above
- Artis - Custom, data-driven crafting tables for Minecraft 1.15 and above
- Sandbox - Abstracted library for modding Minecraft 1.14 and above
- Lang Exploration - Experiments with writing scripting languages (in progress)